Blending the creative and analytical aspects of marketing theory and practice, our professionally-focused degree will equip you with the knowledge, skills and techniques to succeed in marketing. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), successful completion of this new course provides maximum exemption towards its professional qualifications.
- Professionally accredited and awarded Graduate Gateway status by the CIM.
- Accredited prior learning (APL) provides maximum exemptions towards CIM qualifications – with just one module required for the Certificates in Professional Marketing or Professional Digital Marketing and two modules to receive the Diplomas.
- Taught by leading experts in marketing, branding and strategic management, whose specialist knowledge spans topics such as consumer behaviour, culture, branding and nostalgia marketing.
- Engage with current marketing practitioners who’ll share their experiences of modern marketing.
- Unique opportunity to study and interact with entrepreneurs and business owners based in the Smart Innovation Hub, the first to be located directly in a Business School.
- Our specialist Media Building houses extensive digital media production facilities, including film and photography studios and digital post-production labs, with access to professional media production equipment and software.
- Enhance your communications skills by volunteering as an annually elected Student Voice Representative – you’ll receive training from the Students’ Union and present student views of modules or programmes at Student Staff Voice Committees (SSVCs) and other forums.
- Expand your professional network at the Business School’s Grand Challenges lecture series, where key speakers provide fresh perspectives on the political, ethical and intellectual problems we face as a world today.