Research and innovation support
RaISE (Research and Innovation Support Enhancement) is the professional services team responsible for supporting the development of academic projects involving Keele University and its external partners. The RaISE Team will:
- Help you plan your project in the development phase
- Organise project costings and price the project
- Check that the project is deliverable and that there are the right facilities and support available in the University
- Put any contracts in place that you need for the project
- Guide you through what you need to do to meet regulatory requirements.
To request support for a project, you can either go to the relevant Faculty contact listed on the How do I get support page or email email@example.com.
A monthly drop-in session is being held for academics looking for research support. Pop in to meet with and get advice from those who have expertise working in impact, outreach, media, public and business engagement.
This session includes Gemma Scott (Impact for Faculty of Humanities and Social Science), Kat Mycock (Impact for Faculty of Natural Sciences), Alex Lomas (Commercialisation and Intellectual Property), Kerry Jones (Public Engagement), Kirstie Dolphin (Media and Communications), Scott Walker (Outreach) and Rachel Blundred/James Cook (Research Development).
Tea and coffee will be provided.
If you can’t make the session, but would like some advice then please feel free to contact the relevant person named above.
Drop-in sessions will be held on:
- Wednesday 20 November - 1pm-2pm - Claus Moser Foyer
- Wednesday 11 December - 1pm-2pm - David Weatherall Atrium.