Keele University Science and Innovation Park
Keele University Science and Innovation Park (KUSIP) is a unique and picturesque 70-acre site offering a range of commercial units for rent.
With a passion for supporting the growth and development of more than 50 knowledge-intensive businesses, renting commercial property from Keele University is a unique opportunity to work alongside like-minded entrepreneurs and to engage with proactive business networks.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Fully integrated within the Keele University campus, the Science and Innovation Park is one of the leading developments of its kind. The Park provides a mix of office, workshop and laboratory accommodation alongside bespoke opportunities, all of which have immediate and unrivalled access to the academic, research and commercial expertise that complements, challenges and improves businesses.
Keele University is a highly-regarded research-led institution and the Science and Innovation Park is a key regional centre of excellence serving biotech, medical, energy, ICT and service industries. The combination of these two powerhouses provides a seamless and effective means of translating the University’s world-leading research and expertise into the products and innovations being developed by KUSIP tenants.
Through their close proximity to the University’s knowledge, support and resources, tenants are able to easily exchange concepts and ideas, benefit from a vibrant networking environment and take advantage of the strong and established links between the University, the NHS and local business communities.
Locating on the Science and Innovation Park also gifts tenants the instant added credibility and prestige that having a Keele University address brings, as well as providing a magnificent working environment surrounded by unspoilt countryside.
Despite its green backdrop, the Science and Innovation Park is located in the heart of the UK, midway between Manchester and Birmingham. Its outer-city location avoids the peak hour congestion facing most major towns and cities, but yet it is only 10 minutes from the M6 motorway, 14 minutes from Stoke-on-Trent train station and is within an hour of three major international airports.
Why lease commercial space at Keele?
The start-up and early growth phases are critical for any new business.
Keele University Science and Innovation Park has been designed to nurture and develop these businesses, providing them with both the commercial property and opportunities to work alongside like-minded entrepreneurs and to engage with business and innovation experts.
We open up a whole range of opportunities for businesses to take advantage of:
- Assistance in the development of new products, services or processes
- Access to the skills and fresh thinking brought by officially the UK’s most employable graduates
- A prestigious and respected address: Keele University Science and Innovation Park is the ideal location to enable your knowledge-intensive business to grow quickly, strategically and effectively
- Fully-equipped, modern commercial units available to rent right now
- On-site specialist staff and organisations to provide information, advice and experience to grow your business
- Access to fully-funded business support and innovation initiatives, with staff to help with application support
- Links to a wealth of expertise and experience via the University’s business network of regional business leaders and stakeholders
- Excellent on-site facilities including meeting rooms, laboratory and manufacturing space, car parking, a day nursery and cafe
Leasing a commercial premises at Keele University offers much more than somewhere to work. Ready to grow your business?