Courtyard by Marriott at Keele
A new hotel is coming soon to Keele University's Science and Innovation park.
Whether you're travelling to an open day, have family coming to visit, need to arrange accommodation for graduation, or have an event you would like to arrange on campus, the new Courtyard by Marriott hotel will be the perfect place for visitors to stay at Keele. The hotel will offer facilities including:
- 150 ensuite bedrooms, including double, twin and family rooms with stylish rainfall shower rooms and ceiling to floor windows
- The Scholars Restaurant, offering a relaxed all-day dining experience, with a vast array of dishes to choose from, as well as the Scholars Bar being the perfect location for a pre or post dinner drink
- Coffee shop serving Starbucks, sandwiches, salads and snacks throughout the day
- Two stylish meeting rooms that can cater for up to 30 people
- Located right next to campus and near Keele Hall
- Located 2.5 miles away from Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Free high-speed WIFI
- On site car parking spaces
Events and conferencing at Keele
Looking to host a conference or event at Keele? Keele University Events & Conferencing has a large range of impressive spaces to accommodate everything from small team meetings to 600-delegate events, including the magnificent grade two listed Keele Hall, with further accommodation available on campus with the new Courtyard by Marriott at Keele hotel opening soon.
All bookings are managed by a dedicated events team, creating the perfect packages for your conferences and events.
Travelling to campus?
Below are a few links to help you plan your stay at Keele.