I gained an MA Marketing from Keele University in 2017, having previously studied a BA (Hons) in Business Studies with The Open University. In addition, I gained a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Post-compulsory Education) from Glyndwr University in 2019.
Prior to becoming a Teaching Fellow in Marketing at Keele, I taught at Keele University as part of my PGCE qualification. I also have experience of working in the retail sector and pursuing self-employment opportunities.
Research and scholarship
My research interests include consumer behaviour, nostalgia marketing, learning and teaching development.
- Understanding the Consumer
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing in Society
- Contemporary Retail Environments
- Services Marketing
- Brands and Branding
- 2017 Keele University - Marketing Student of the Year
- 2018 Poster presentation at Keele University ILAS Postgraduate Conference
- 2018 Poster presentation at Staffordshire University Postgraduate Conference
- 2018 Best Poster Award at Keele Social Science Symposium
- 2019 Presented at Keele Becoming Well Read Symposium