About Keele Business School
Keele Business School is renowned for exceptional student satisfaction across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Through our research-led curriculum and passion for teaching, we produce graduates that are intellectually curious about the application of knowledge.
Our vision: To be recognised regionally, nationally and internationally as a business school that transforms individual lives, enhances social bonds, and contributes to the creation of sustainable value.
Our mission: We will inspire future leaders through our diverse and entrepreneurial community environment to meet the demands of an ever-changing society, economy and world. To achieve our mission, we will deliver excellent quality and innovative teaching, expand our world-class research, create impactful regional, national and international collaborations and partnerships.
Our values are based on the six pillars that underpin all activities within the Keele Business School:
- Ethical and inclusive
- Digitally aware
Keele Business School is proud to have been selected for the 2024-2025 cohort of PRME Champions - a global collective of business and management schools who are dedicated to raising the bar for sustainable business education.
- Learn more about the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) Champions Programme: PRME Champions | UNPRME
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) on LinkedIn
Our commitment to the UN Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME)
Please see below the link to our latest PRME Sharing Information of Progress report, which also sets out the activities of the Business School map against the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
School-level accreditations, awards and memberships
- In 2022, KBS was awarded accreditation with the Small Business Charter (SBC). This is awarded to the UK’s world-class business schools that play an effective role in supporting small businesses, local economies and student entrepreneurship. Find out more about what this means here
- KBS holds Gold Membership with the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS). KBS Director, Dr Scott Bambrick, is a member of CABS International Committee. Find out more about CABS here
- KBS holds Business Education Alliance Membership with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The School is working towards full accreditation with AACSB. Find out
more about AACSB here
- KBS is a proud signatory member of the United Nations initiative, Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). KBS publishes a progress report, submitted to PRME, every 2 years. Find out more about PRME here
- KBS holds Athena Swan Bronze Award. Find out more here
- KBS holds a 3 Leaf Sustainability Benchmark Award. Find out more here
For accreditation enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme-level accreditations and memberships
We currently have programme-level accreditations and partnerships with a number of
Students joining Keele Business School are able to make full use of the building, which is the new home for many of our programmes.
Students joining us will be able to make full use of the new building, which is home to our accounting, business management, economics, finance, HRM, international business, management and marketing programmes. As well as new teaching spaces the building is unique in also being home to business incubator space, meaning that you’ll study alongside innovative companies that are based in the building.
The building will also include a café, giving you opportunities to think, create and socialise all under one roof. The building is a hub for fostering networks and linking with industry, whether they be the dynamic businesses based within our wider campus Science Park, or international companies that make our region their home.
Keele Business School Virtual Tour
Keele Business School
Denise Coates Foundation Building
Tel: +44 (0) 1782 733430
KBS accreditation enquiries: