About Keele Business School
Keele Business School is renowned for exceptional student satisfaction across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Through our research led curriculum and passion for teaching we produce graduates that are intellectually curious about the application of knowledge. This enables our graduates to be highly employable and have successful careers within their chosen professions.
Within the Business School you can study either a single honours programme or one of our combined honours combinations.
Our single honours offer deep insights into your chosen field of study and our dual honours allow the combining of two subject areas which reflect your intellectual interest and career aspiration. Combined honours degrees aim to produce students that have broader understanding and perspectives for a more complex and interconnected world.
In summer 2019, we will be moving to a new multi-million pound facility that will house both the Business School and state-of-the-art facilities for business collaboration and incubation in a Smart Innovation Hub - read more about this exciting development.
Keele University’s founding ethos is 'the pursuit of truth in the company of friends' and this characterises our educational offer:
- World leading experts and scholars bring their research into the classroom, enabling students to consider and challenge management assumptions and beliefs as a result of societal, environmental or economic changes.
- To provide global perspectives on management. We are an international business school with strong connections in Europe, USA and Asia. Through our international research, guest lectures, and study abroad programmes we aim to produce graduates that have careers across the globe.
- To be guided by industry, charities and government organisations. Through our business advisory board and our close connections to industry we are able to provide insight into the contemporary challenges that organisations face through globalisation, austerity or environmental impact.
This unique educational approach is reflected in the institutions long-term performance including:
- Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017: Gold Award
- No.1 in England for Student Satisfaction with Course in the Guardian University League Table 2019
- No.1 in England for overall student satisfaction in the 2018 National Student Survey (NSS) of broad-based public universities
- 96% graduate employability (HESA - Destination of Leavers from Higher Education 2017)