Three weeks to go
If you haven't already, you should download the Keele App onto your smartphone or tablet device. The Keele App has lots of useful features which become available once you log in. You can:
- View your timetable for academic lessons
- See upcoming events and activities
- Access campus maps
- Find useful information about services and facilities on campus
- Check PC availability
- Check laundry machine availability if you live on campus
- View your library account
- Find contact details for key teams across the University
- Find answers to your questions in the Self-Service Portal
You can find the official Keele App on both Apple and Android app stores.
We'll send you an email explaining how to enrol online, and all you'll need to do is follow the on-screen instructions.
Online enrolment is a mandatory process before you can begin your course. There's no requirement to enrol in person.
Get to know the campus and local area before you get here! Find out more here.
Most of the facilities are clustered at Union Square (centre of campus) to make it easy.
If you’re an international student and will be living on campus, make sure you have completed all of the necessary steps before you travel to the UK.
And remember to place the following items into your hand luggage:
- Visa and home office decision letter (if required)
- Travel documents (flight tickets if you need to print them)
- Evidence of your finances
- British Sterling / Bank Card
- Keele University Visa and Confirmation Checklist and/or Keele Offer Letter
- Original qualification documents as listed on your Visa and Confirmation Checklist
- Health certificates (if required)
- Medication and an accompanying letter from your doctor (if required)
Please remember that we are offering a support package for all new international students which includes free taxi pickup to campus - find out more about it here.