Three weeks to go
If you haven't already, you should download the Keele University App onto your smartphone or tablet device. The Keele App has lots of useful features which become available once you log in. You can:
- View your timetable for academic lessons
- See upcoming events and activities
- Access campus maps
- Find useful information about servcies and facilities on campus
- Check PC availability
- Check laundry availability if you live on campus
- View your library account
- Find contact details for key teams across the University
- Find answers to your questions in the Self-Service Portal
You can find the official Keele App on both Apple and Android app stores.
We'll send you an email explaining how to enrol online, and all you'll need to do is follow the on-screen instructions.
Online enrolment is a mandatory process before you can begin your course.
For further guidance on how to enrol online, please visit our ID and enrolment web page.
If you're an international student, you should contact the International Student Support team at email@example.com if you would like any guidance on how to reach the Keele campus from your UK airport / arrival point.