Welcome to Keele University!
To get started, please watch the video:
"Setting up your IT account and starting your Keele Essentials Programme"
*Please note* You will get your IT account details shortly after confirming your place at Keele. You will need these details before you can begin your online induction. The details will be sent to the personal email address you provided when registering with Keele, so please ensure you are checking this account regularly.
If you are an apprenticeship student, please note that your induction activities are embedded in your apprentice learning plans via the Aptem system, and you don't need to complete this online induction.
Please work through the following steps to complete your Keele Essentials Programme:
- Watch the "Setting up your IT account and starting your Keele Essentials Programme" video.
- Follow the instructions in the video to set up multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your device to access your Keele IT account.
- Log into the Keele Learning Environment (the KLE).
- Complete the Keele Essentials Programme, before your course starts.
Setting up your IT account and starting your Keele Essentials Programme
- We recommend accessing the Keele website at www.keele.ac.uk on a computer, while setting up MFA on your device.
- Always set up MFA on a new device or a new phone number before changing from an old device or phone number. We have a web page about MFA to help: Multi-factor authentication at Keele University
Do you need help?
If you need help at any point, please contact the IT Service Desk: