Search Clinical Key for clinical answers - full-text articles, topic summaries and ebooks. Available to UHNM staff only.
Clinical Key YouTube Channel - range of short videos demonstrating some of the key features of Clinical Key
Clinical Key Videos from the Health Library - here are some short videos explaining the key features of Clinical Key and how to use them
Clinical Key Introduction (258 KB) - leaflet from the library giving you a basic introduction to Clinical Key.
How to... items posted on our Information Skills blog:
- Get started with Clinical Key and activate your account
- Read eBooks
- Search on Clinical Key
- Find Full-Text eJournals
- Save articles
- Create a powerpoint presentation with the Presentation Maker
- Use the Clinical Focus filter
- Keep up-to-date with new journal issues
- Access accompanying videos to books
- Install the mobile app
- Find patient information in Clinical Key
Getting Started with Clinical Key - get all the help you need in one place; presentation of videos and articles to help you to start using Clinical Key
OpenAthens quick reference - get started quickly, log in and activate your account
Clinical Key user guide - comprehensive pdf guide to using Clinical Key. Note that your access route is via the links on our website and your NHS Athens username; you do NOT need to register for a Clinical Key username / password
Clinical Key app
- Go to your app store and search for Clinical Key
- Download the Clinical Key app from Elsevier
- Install and open the app
- Select the Global edition
- Select Clinical Key
- Choose the OpenAthens login option
- Sign-in with your UHNM OpenAthens details
- Start searching!
Elsevier are delivering a range of webinars based on various aspects of Clinical Key. You can book to attend live or check out the recording at a later date.
Clinical Key Webinar Series 2019 - check for live or recorded webinars
Training and information support
For more help and training contact