Resident Advisers - Holly Cross and The Oaks

Your team of Resident Advisers supporting you in halls. Your Resident Advisers will carry out regular block rounds to check on any support needs in halls. You can also request a Resident Adviser visit by contacting Campus Safety on 01782 733999 or filling in the 'Request a Resident Adviser' form available in Service Desk which you will find in the Student Accommodation section.