Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance
Information for applicants, students, staff, and our campus community.
Our current level of operation: level 4 - read more >
Seven steps to a safer campus
The safety and wellbeing of the Keele community - spanning our staff, students, partners and visitors - is our highest priority and this has formed the basis of our planning to increase our level of campus operations from September 2020. To keep our community safe, we will:
- Adapt our campus and buildings to facilitate social distancing where possible, with clear signage
- Ask everyone who can to wear a face covering whilst indoors
- Deliver our educational programmes via a hybrid of online lectures and small group teaching
- Create small households of no more than eight people in student halls
- Introduce maximum occupancy levels in staff offices and workspaces, creating seating plans that facilitate social distancing
- Provide an exciting welcome week centered around safe online events
- Provide clear guidance on accessing COVID-19 testing
We are fortunate to have a large and self-contained campus complete with shops, amenities, and multiple food and drink outlets, which are all available without having to leave campus.
Joining the national effort to tackle Covid-19
Staff, students and partners of Keele University have come together to help in these unique times, fulfilling the University’s civic duty and truly embracing its founding principles. Find out more here.