Your home away from home.
Your time in halls can be one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of student life. Residence Life is the Keele programme to help you make the most out of it - making it fun, making it social, and knowing there’s support there for you, if you ever feel you need it.
THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF THE KEELE COMMUNITY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
Please visit our coronavirus web pages for detailed information about how you can study, socialise and live together safely in the 2020/21 academic year. There's a specific section with guidance related being on campus, and specific sections for both applicants and current students.
Meet the team
- Resident Advisers and Residence Support - here to look after you
- Halls Reps - run events and activities to help you feel at home
- Join the team - like to be a part of it? Please get in touch!
You can now book a virtual appointment with a member of the residence support team - you will chat to them through Microsoft Teams. Access Teams by going to office.com, entering your Keele IT username/password, and choosing 'Teams'.
Maintenance and repairs
If you spot that something isn't working as it should, please log this via Service Desk - the sooner we know about it, the sooner we can fix it.
- Log in to Service Desk
- Choose the 'Accommodation' tile
- Choose 'Request a repair' (and choose the type) from the options on the right
- Complete and submit the form
Find out about how we prioritise repairs to ensure health and safety on this Accommodation web page.