Your home away from home.
Your time in halls can be one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of student life. Residence Life is the Keele programme to help you make the most out of it - making it fun, making it social, and knowing there’s support there for you, if you ever feel you need it.
THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF THE KEELE COMMUNITY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY.
Please visit our coronavirus web pages for detailed information about how you can study, socialise and live together safely in the 2020/21 academic year. There's a specific section with guidance related being on campus, and specific sections for both applicants and current students.
Meet the team
- Residence Life team - here to look after you
- Join the team - like to be a part of it? Please get in touch!
You can now book a virtual appointment with a member of the Residence Life team - you will chat to them through Microsoft Teams. Access Teams by going to office.com, entering your Keele IT username/password, and choosing 'Teams'.
Events and activities
- The Keele App - This is where you'll find the events and activities happening in your halls, and all across the University, Students' Union and KPA.
- Be... Boxes - If you are on campus or in the local area you can hire one of our activity boxes which contain a range of different activities, and can be used either individually or with your flatmates.
- Wellbeing Wednesdays- Each Wednesday (during term time) our Student Wellbeing Ambassadors organise a wellbeing activity for students to get involved with! Previously we’ve had film nights, yoga and psychology talks. If you would like to join us, join the Wellbeing Wednesdays Microsoft Team where each week we’ll post links and resources to get involved.
Maintenance and repairs
If you spot that something isn't working as it should, please log this via Service Desk - the sooner we know about it, the sooner we can fix it.
- Log in to Service Desk
- Choose the 'Accommodation' tile
- Choose 'Request a repair' (and choose the type) from the options on the right
- Complete and submit the form
Find out about how we prioritise repairs to ensure health and safety on this Accommodation web page.