Your home away from home.
Your time in halls can be one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of student life. Residence Life is the Keele programme to help you make the most out of it - making it fun, making it social, and knowing there’s support there for you, if you ever feel you need it.
Meet the team
- Residence Life team - here to look after you
- Join the Resident Adviser team - like to be a part of it? Please get in touch!
- Book a virtual appointment with a member of the Residence Life team - you will chat to us through Microsoft Teams.
Events and activities
- The Keele App - This is where you'll find the events and activities happening in your halls, and all across the University, Students' Union and KPA.
- Flatmate Agreements - Over the first 3 weeks of the academic year, a Resident Adviser will visit your flat/block kitchen to help you to agree how you will live communally together. Check the poster in your kitchen to find out when your meeting will take place.
- Be... Boxes - If you are on campus or in the local area you can hire one of our activity boxes which contain a range of different activities, and can be used either individually or with your flatmates.
Maintenance and repairs
If you spot that something isn't working as it should, please log this via Service Desk - the sooner we know about it, the sooner we can fix it.
- Log in to Service Desk
- Choose the 'Accommodation' tile
- Choose 'Request a repair' (and choose the type) from the options on the right
- Complete and submit the form
Find out about how we prioritise repairs to ensure health and safety on this Accommodation web page.
- Accommodation web pages - including covid-secure measures in place to enable you to live together safely while keeping apart.
- The SafeZone App - your safety reassurance 24/7
- Out of hours support - including RAs, Security and what to do in an emergency
- Advice and guidance - to support you with aspects of communal living