School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- International students
- Staff Search
- Athena SWAN
- Contact Us
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Welfare Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Staff vacancies
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Medicine /
- Intercalated Degrees /
- Intercalated Masters Courses
Intercalated Taught Masters Courses available at Keele
Masters in Medical Science (Anatomical Sciences)
More information about Masters in Medical Science (Anatomical Sciences).
Masters in Medical Education
More information about Masters in Medical Education.
Contact Dr Clive Gibson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSc Biomedical Engineering
More information about Biomedical Engineering.
Contact Dr Edward Chadwick: email@example.com.
MSc Cell and Tissue Engineering
More information about Cell and Tissue Engineering.
Contact Dr Ying Yang: firstname.lastname@example.org
MSc Biomedical Blood Science
More information about MSc Biomedical Blood Science.
Contact Mr Glenn Hussey: email@example.com.
MSc Biosciences Research Training and MSc Neuroscience Research Training with the following routes:
- Undertake an approximately 9 month placement and an International European Partner
- Undertake an approximately 9 month placement in research laboratories located in the School of Life Sciences at Keele University
More information about MSc Biosciences Research Training and MSc Neuroscience Research Training.
Contact Professor D Hoole: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MA Medical Ethics and Law
More information about Medical Ethics and Law.
Contact Dr Jonathan Hughes: email@example.com.
MA Medical Ethics and Palliative Care
More information about Medical Ethics and Palliative Care.
Contact Dr Sorcha Ui Chonnachtaigh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or Dr Anthony Wrigley: email@example.com.
Intercalated Research Masters Courses available at Keele
Please note that we are no longer able to consider external students from other medical schools to undertake our Clinical MPhil courses due to high internal demand.
We also offer a range of MPhils in Clinical and Laboratory Sciences and Medical Education. These vary from year to year. Please see the database of research projects for medical students to find a project of interest.
Contact Professor Divya Chari firstname.lastname@example.org.