School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- International students
- Staff Search
- Athena SWAN
- Contact Us
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Welfare Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Staff vacancies
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Medicine /
- Intercalated Degrees /
- Intercalated Bachelor's Courses
Intercalated Bachelor's Courses available at Keele
BSc in Medical Humanities
For information about Medical Humanities please follow this link.
For more information contact Dr Alannah Tomkins email@example.com.
BSc in Natural Sciences with the following named routes: Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Studies in Biomedical Sciences
Contact Dr David Mazzocchi Jones firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Dr Sheila Hope email@example.com.
(iii) Studies in Biomedical Sciences
Contact Dr Anne Loweth firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIBSSH Studies in Biomedical Sciences