New online library resource: Oxford Law Trove
The Library has started a pilot subscription to Law Trove. This collection gives access to 194 ebook titles published by Oxford University Press covering all areas of law, including business, contract, criminal and more.
The login page is https://www.oxfordlawtrove.com/ Please select 'Sign in via your institution' and search for 'University of Keele'. Then log in with your Keele username and password.
Navigating the collection is intuitive. You can search for individual ebook titles or you can search across multiple titles for specific information.
OUP has provided a selection of helpful guides and videos to help people learn how to get the most out of the Collection, for example Oxford Law Trove – Accessing Content and Oxford Law Trove – Generating Citations.
If you require any further help with this resource, please contact your Law Liaison Librarian: Jane Shaw - email: email@example.com.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease