Keele University studentships, when available, are funded internally or from external sponsors such as research councils or from industry. If you are interested in any of the studentships available you can apply online.
Sorry, no matches found.
- Creating 3D models of ARVC disease
- ESRC Case Studentship In Search of Past Time: Popular Perceptions of Time c.1550-c.1800
- Glycoconjugate chemical biology tools: creating diagnostic sugar probes to target cancer cell prolif
- Hybrid organic/2D van der Waals heterostructures for photovoltaic applications
- Two-dimensional materials for optoelectronic devices
- Samuel Johnson, Literary Life Writing, and Lichfield Literary Culture, 1775-1835
- Law ESRC
- History ESRC
- Health Policy and Governance ESRC
- Social Work ESRC
- Social Policy ESRC
- Criminology ESRC
- Astrophysics projects
- Stimulating the sirtuin family in the treatment of cancer
- Role of protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) in cancer: Analysis and potential therapeutic target?
- Repurposing drugs in cancer
- Role of non-coding RNA in cancer
- Interactive virtual 3D environments