Keele University studentships, when available, are funded internally or from external sponsors such as research councils or from industry. If you are interested in any of the studentships available you can apply online.
Sorry, no matches found.
- Samuel Johnson, Literary Life Writing, and Lichfield Literary Culture, 1775-1835
- Music AHRC
- Philosophy AHRC
- English AHRC
- History AHRC
- Creative Writing AHRC
- Cultural Studies AHRC
- Law AHRC
- Law ESRC
- History ESRC
- Health Policy and Governance ESRC
- Social Work ESRC
- Social Policy ESRC
- Criminology ESRC
- Astrophysics projects
- Stimulating the sirtuin family in the treatment of cancer
- 3D gut-microbiota model for absorption and metabolism of health supplements and therapeutic drugs
- Regulation of Cell Fate by Heparan Sulfate Glycosaminoglycans.
- Nanoporous materials for sensors and catalytic applications
- Role of protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) in cancer: Analysis and potential therapeutic target?
- Repurposing drugs in cancer
- Role of non-coding RNA in cancer
- Interactive virtual 3D environments