Keele University studentships, when available, are funded internally or from external sponsors such as research councils or from industry. If you are interested in any of the studentships available you can apply online.
Sorry, no matches found.
- Development of a 3D biomimetic scaffold for mammary gland remodelling of breast cancer therapy evalu
- Developing bioelectronic implants through fusion of stem cells and electroactive scaffolds
- Detection of honeybee diseases through monitoring shifts in volatile profiles
- Understanding the biological resilience and social significance of fires in UK rural landscape
- Role of protein phosphatase 4 (PP4) in cancer: Analysis and potential therapeutic target?
- Repurposing drugs in cancer
- Role of non-coding RNA in cancer
- Stimulating the sirtuin family in the treatment of cancer
- 3D gut-microbiota model for absorption and metabolism of health supplements and therapeutic drugs
- Interactive virtual 3D environments