Library resource spotlight: Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law
Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law is a trusted reference work in international law which includes Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law (MPEPIL) and Max Planck Encyclopedia of International Procedural Law (MPEiPro).
A comprehensive resource for students studying subjects that cover aspects of international law - features of Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law include:
- Cross-search between both Max Planck Encyclopedias and across Oxford’s Public International Law services
- Search and browse a comprehensive collection of articles on every aspect of international law
- Covers a vast number of subjects from air law and the law of outer space, to the use of force, war, peace, and neutrality
- Updated monthly with new and revised articles
- Export articles as print-friendly PDFs
Please make sure you log in before searching to get the most out of Max Planck. To access this resource navigate to Max Planck Encyclopedias of International Law - if you are not automatically signed in select 'sign in via your institution' (Subscriber sign in menu), search for 'University of Keele' and login with your Keele username and password. You are then able to browse by author and subject, or search your own specific terms.
If you require any further help with this resource, please contact your Law Liaison Librarian: Jane Shaw - email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease