BMJ Best Practice
Online evidence-based, point of care tool available to all NHS OpenAthens users.
Some users can experience problems when logging on to BMJ Best Practice. This is probably due to conflicts when using logins for multiple organisations (for example your university and NHS logins) within the same session. Please see the options below "Revised login instructions" and "Information for medical students".
BMJ Best Practice Help
- BMJ Best Practice introduction (297 KB) - Health Library pdf leaflet introducing the main features of BMJ Best Practice
- Introduction video for junior doctors - short video explaining how BMJ Best Practice can help you with your day-to-day work
- User guides - check the guide for using BMJ BP with OpenAthens
- Getting started guide
- Webinars and poadcasts - learn more about how BMJ BP can support your work
- Videos - find out about the features within BMJ BP by watching these videos
- FAQs - comprehensive list of answers about BMJ BP
- Revised login instructions - having problems logging in? Follow these steps
- Information for medical students - try these options if you experience login conflicts between Keele & NHS logins
BMJ Best Practice Mobile App
- Go to the desktop version of BMJ Best Practice and log in with your OpenAthens username
- Create your personal BMJ account
- Go to your app store and search for BMJ Best Practice
- Download the app from BMJ
- Install the app and open it
- Log in with your personal BMJ account
- Start searching!
Training and information support
For more help and training contact