Copies from stock (NHS only)
Can’t get into the library to copy an article from a journal in our print collection? We can do it for you.
You can request an article by completing the form provided below and delivering it:
- In person
- By post
There is a charge for this service – 3p per A4 page – this is the same as our self-service photocopiers would charge you.
- Items must be journals held in the Health Library’s collection. Items in the Campus Library collection are not included in this service.
- As long as copyright licences do not prohibit it, we will deliver copies via the method you select – internal mail, email or we will hold the item in the library for you to collect (this will be the default method).
- All forms must be signed.
- The charges for copying will be added to your Departmental Account (for named users only), or to your personal library account upon dispatch / when your article is ready for collection.
- Please note uncollected items will be destroyed 6 weeks after notification that they are availablefor collection is first sent, but may still be charged for.