The Health Library sevice is operating under Covid-19 restrictions to fit in with UHNM and Keele University requirements. Please check back for the latest information before you visit.
These measures are current from 18/05/2022.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes are available. Please use these to regularly clean your hands, any equipment you use and your work space
- All visitors, students and staff using the library and CEC must wear a surgical mask
Please follow all health and safety guidance as displayed.
Although face-to-face group and individual training sessions are currently cancelled, other support is available via:
- Online webinars, for groups or individuals, delivered by our training team
- Online guides and support
- Information Skills etutorials
If you would prefer to arrange a face-to-face appointment, please send an email to : email@example.com
Please contact the library trainers if you need any further information and advice.
Please see the Campus Library website for current service availability.
Health Library at County
Please check the Health Library at County latest news for current service availability.