Information for landlords
Most of our students live off campus during their second year. If you have a property and would like to rent to Keele students, advestise with us at www.keelestudentpad.co.uk
We will only ever advise properties that meet the following key requirements:
- Gas Safety Certificate
- Periodic Electrical Inspection Certificate
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Landlord Accreditation Scheme: North Staffordshire Certificate
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Alarm/Emergency Lighting annual checks (if applicable)
- Landlords Questionnaire
Annually the Students' Union hosts an off campus Housing Fair, usually 1 February. Information on this is normally sent out to accredited landlords in December.
- EnviroVent - Help with condensation and mould problems
We recognise that from time to time there may be concerns, and perhaps subsequent complaints, about Keele students from landlords and residents living in the local area. If you would like to report an issue, we hope you find the this information helpful.