Contents insurance

When you stay in the halls of residence at Keele University, your accommodation fee includes contents insurance on your belongings.

If you're living in our Halls, you can find your policy certificate here Endsleigh Policy Certificate 2023/24

So, what exactly is insured during your time in halls?

The great news is that a level of contents insurance is included when you stay with us. This insurance policy will cover you inside of your room for fire, flood, and theft of your possessions, including your gadgets.

Ahead of arriving, it is really important you spend a couple of minutes to confirm your cover by downloading the My Endsleigh app or checking online.

You will find all the important information you need to know, including what’s covered and what’s not covered on the policy.

It is important to note that this cover will not provide protection if you were to accidentally damage any of your items, and it will not cover you when you take any of your possessions outside of your accommodation.


Student insurance explained