Advice and support
Immigration Compliance and Advice are here for all international students at Keele University. As well as overseeing immigration compliance, we are here to provide advice and support too.
Free airport transfer service
There will be a free airport transfer - click here for date and time details and to register - you must register online to take advantage of this offer.
We can provide specialist help and advice with most visa and immigration queries, information on working alongside your study, working after completion of your programme plus visa application assistance.
When preparing for and making your visa application, we can offer a range of support from group webinars prior to coming to Keele to individual guidance via email and virtual appointments.
We are always happy to help with any questions or issues you have regarding immigration and look forward to helping you throughout your time with us.
In the lead up to the new student intake in January 2024, Immigration Compliance and Advice will be offering regular webinars to assist you in preparing for and making your visa application. These short webinars will feature a presentation followed by an opportunity to ask general questions. The webinars will take place on Microsoft Teams and registration is required for admission to the webinar. To register your interest, please click the button below.
As the webinars are open to all students, we won't be able to answer any questions specific to your individual situation, but we can answer general questions that may be beneficial to students in general.
The next webinar will be announced here when it is available.
Hints and tips to help your application
- Read the full guidance on these pages and UK Gov website
- Apply in plenty of time
- Declare all travel history, previous visas and any refusals
- Answer all questions fully and honestly
- Provide all required documents promptly
- Pay the deposit as soon as your place is confirmed as unconditional - not before
- Have your BRP sent to Keele University
- Only set up your Multi Factor Authenticator (MFA) on the SIM card you will be using in the UK
- Enrol and pay all fees in good time
- Upload your photograph during online enrolment
This file may not be suitable for some users of assistive technology
Request an accessible format