Keele subjects excel in Guardian 2021 rankings
Keele University has ranked in the Top 10 in England for student satisfaction with course in the Guardian University Guide 2021, and has seen four of its subjects achieve Top 10 in England status.
Physiotherapy and Radiography at Keele have both been ranked 2nd in England, and Medicine is ranked 4th in England behind only Oxford, Cambridge and Brighton Sussex Medical School. Geography has also climbed into the England Top 10.
Other subject areas also performed well, with Nursing and Midwifery, Pharmacy, and Neuroscience all ranking in the Top 20.
Keele ranked 35th in the overall Guardian league table, which uses metrics including student satisfaction, teaching quality, career prospects and student-staff ratio.
Professor Trevor McMillan, Vice-Chancellor at Keele University, commented:
“This is a wonderful achievement for the University and I am proud that our students continuously choose to rank their course and Keele’s teaching quality so highly.
“Our consistent performance demonstrates the excellence and commitment of our staff who continuously provide a high quality, research-led education for our students to ensure they get the most out of their experience at Keele.”
- Keele student honoured with MBE for volunteering and environmental work
- Keele clinicians provide expert insight into major Government report
- Keele launches UK’s first Law undergraduate degree designed to help tackle the climate crisis
- Covid pandemic wiped out 10 years of progress on reducing cardiovascular deaths in USA
- Keele forms new partnerships with two universities in Lithuania