Radiography at Keele ranked in the UK Top 3 for student satisfaction
Radiography students at Keele have ranked their course second in the UK for student satisfaction, in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
Final year students also ranked their course first out of 28 universities for academic support and learning resources.
Radiography at Keele was introduced by the School of Allied Health Professions in 2017, which provides a dynamic, forward-thinking and inclusive learning environment offering a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, short courses, and stand-alone modules.
The NSS is a high profile annual survey of nearly half a million students across the UK. The survey gathers opinions from students about their time in higher education, asking them to provide honest feedback on what is has been like to study on their course at their university or college.
- Keele student honoured with MBE for volunteering and environmental work
- Keele clinicians provide expert insight into major Government report
- Keele launches UK’s first Law undergraduate degree designed to help tackle the climate crisis
- Covid pandemic wiped out 10 years of progress on reducing cardiovascular deaths in USA
- Keele forms new partnerships with two universities in Lithuania