Business Studies at Keele ranked UK No.1 for student satisfaction
Business Studies students at Keele have ranked their course No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction, in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
Final year students placed Keele as the top university to study Business Studies courses for overall satisfaction, the quality of the course, library resources, and access to the course.
Keele Business School offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across a variety of disciplines including Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business and Marketing.
Students also ranked Keele’s HumanResource Management No.1 in the UK for its library support resources.
The NSS is a high profile annual survey of nearly half a million students across the UK. The survey gathers opinions from students about their time in higher education, asking them to provide honest feedback on what is has been like to study on their course at their university or college.
- Keele student honoured with MBE for volunteering and environmental work
- Keele clinicians provide expert insight into major Government report
- Keele launches UK’s first Law undergraduate degree designed to help tackle the climate crisis
- Covid pandemic wiped out 10 years of progress on reducing cardiovascular deaths in USA
- Keele forms new partnerships with two universities in Lithuania