Library resource spotlight: The Vogue Archive
Introducing The Vogue Archive!
This searchable database includes the backfile of the US edition of Vogue magazine, from the very first issue in 1892 to the current month, all reproduced in high-resolution colour page images accumulating in a unique record of American and International fashion, culture and society from the dawn of the modern era to the present day.
Subject coverage includes -
- Marketing and advertising
- Fashion history
For access, please login with your Keele username and password.
The Vogue Archive can also be accessed via the library's A-Z online resources. If you are struggling to access the database off-campus, please make sure you connect to the Keele VPN first.
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners