You said, we did
- You asked for hooks in the toilets for bags and jackets - We have installed these.
- You asked for a microwave in the Refreshments area - We are not supplying a microwave in this area but have provided a hot water facility.
- You asked for a breakout room - We are installing a mindfulness room within the middle floor of the Library. This will include jigsaws, chess, colouring and lego.
- You asked for areas in the Library to be quieter - We are rebranding the Library space with a social media campaign and new signage. The Library is for studying and if people are using the space for socialising, they will be asked to leave.
- You said you wanted more bookable collaboration spaces - We have moved these into the Red Room with the Pod. These are all now available for quiet collaborative group studying.
- New report reveals scale of Keele University's economic contribution to region
- Keele establishes new independent investment company with regional university partners
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust awarded University Trust status
- Keele-developed training tool commissioned by NHS
- Joint Education Institute approved with leading Chinese university
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.