Teaching Innovation Projects Scheme Open for Applications
For over two decades, the annual Teaching Innovation Projects Scheme (TIPS) has offered the opportunity for colleagues to gain funding to develop and evaluate their learning and teaching innovations. The Keele Institute for Innovation and Teaching Excellence (KIITE) are now delighted to announce that the scheme is accepting applications.
Funding of up to a maximum of £5,000 is available. Projects can address any area of learning, teaching or assessment, and it is envisaged that projects will start and finish within the academic year 2022-23.
Full details, how to apply, and details of previous successful bids can be found on the TIPS Webpage. The closing date for project applications is Midnight, 15 April 2022.
All projects must have the approval of the Head of School or equivalent line manager. The Project Application Form must therefore be accompanied by a signed Statement of Support from the Head of School or equivalent. A template for this is provided at the link above. Applications are also encouraged from staff-student collaborations.
Further support is available from KIITE. Please email email@example.com if you require any further guidance.
- Keele University commended for outstanding research quality in national assessment
- Keele Business School commended for supporting local economy
- Healthcare students benefit from innovative new training facility
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay to visit Keele University as full England route revealed
- Sir Jonathon Porritt reflects on 10 years as Chancellor of Keele University