Keele Education Conference 2022 - Call for abstracts now open
The Keele Institute for Innovation and Teaching Excellence (KIITE) is inviting Calls for Abstracts for the Keele Education Conference 2022. The theme of the conference, to be held on 14 January, is ‘Putting assessment processes to the test’.
Proposals are invited for standard 15-minute presentations as well as for 5-minute ‘lightning talks’.
Professor Rafe Hallett, Director of KIITE and co-organiser of this year’s conference comments:
“This year we are looking to explore, debate and share best practice in relation to HE assessment and feedback. We take inspiration from some of the innovation and ‘alternatives’ we have seen over the last two years, but will also ask deeper questions about the future of assessment and how it can drive curriculum design more broadly. In many ways, our assessment and feedback practices offer a window of insight into how we expect students to learn and develop, and we need to make sure these practices are future-facing and resilient to new expectations and new aspirations”.
The Call for Abstracts is open until Thursday 9 December.
For more information and to submit an abstract, visit the conference web pages.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week