KIITE welcomes six new Fellows
The Keele Institute for Innovation and Teaching Excellence is delighted to announce the appointment of six new KIITE Fellows.
We are pleased to announce that the following will be joining KIITE as Curriculum Fellows, working with colleagues from KIITE and across the University leading on sustained programmes of scholarship over the next two years, supporting strategically significant projects.
- Dr Ella Maysami, Lecturer in Neuroscience
- Dr Katherine Haxton, Senior Lecturer in Chemistry
- Dr Panos Sousounis, Lecturer in Economics and Finance
- Dr Rebecca Venables, Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy
- Dr Sarah Aynsley, Senior Lecturer in Bioscience
- Dr Will Foster, Director of MBA and Executive Programmes/Senior Lecturer
"I'm delighted to welcome six new Fellows to the Curriculum Design and Development team in KIITE. The Fellows, chosen for their expertise in, and commitment to teaching and learning, join us from a range of disciplines and all three Faculties at Keele. Individuals will work with KIITE on a number of sector-leading educational enhancement activities, co-leading new and exciting initiatives in interdisciplinary and international education, wellbeing in the curriculum, and inclusive learning"
"I am delighted to be awarded a KIITE Fellowship. Having worked closely with KIITE colleagues since joining Keele in 2019 this is a real opportunity to help further Keele’s Curriculum Development and Education - I am passionate about curriculum and delivery innovation and look forward to supporting other Keele colleagues in their careers"
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week