Booking is now open for the Researcher Summer School 2020
Booking is now open for the Researcher Summer School 2020.
The Researcher Summer School provides an opportunity for postgraduate researchers, research-active staff and staff linked to research, to further their professional and career development through a week of workshops, all FREE to attend.
Organised by the Keele Institute for Innovation and Teaching Excellence (KIITE), our Researcher Summer School usually takes place in Keele Hall on the Keele campus - however due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we will be offering a virtual Summer School, with all sessions taking place within Microsoft Teams.
The Summer School will be running from 3rd - 7th August 2020.
All workshops are mapped to the Researcher Development Framework (RDF), and sessions include Scientific Writing for Journal Publication, Understanding and showcasing your PhD for employment, Introduction to Research Integrity, Governance and Ethics, plus many more, including a full-day reading retreat and full-day writing retreat.
Find out more about the workshops and activities available, and book your FREE place on the Researcher Summer School 2020 web pages.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week