Pharmacy at Keele scores 100% for student satisfaction
Keele has been ranked in the Top 10 universities in the UK to study pharmacy and pharmacology in the Guardian University Guide 2020.
Pharmacy at Keele also ranked No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction with course and is the only university to achieve a 100% score in the Guardian league table.
Overall, Keele climbed to 32nd place in the table, the University’s highest ever ranking, and has also seen three other subjects achieve UK Top 10 status:
Politics including International Relations (4th)
Nursing and Midwifery (6th)
Dr Katie Maddocks, Head of School of Pharmacy, said: “The school celebrates its arrival in the Top 10 of the Guardian league table. Our innovative teaching, learning and assessment methods produce extremely high quality graduates who are much sought after in the workplace. We are committed to delivering a high quality learning experience, along with outstanding support for our students from all members of staff, both academic and professional support.
“This commitment was reflected in our Number 1 in the UK position in last year's National Student Survey and is now picked up in the Guardian league table. The credit for this belongs all the staff and students in the School of Pharmacy who have created the collegiate and nurturing environment which enables our students to achieve the very best they can.”
- Keele University appoints James Timpson OBE as new Chancellor
- Keele University launches £1m scholarship scheme to support refugees
- Steroid injections provide effective relief for arthritis patients
- Pioneering renewable energy park officially opened at Keele University
- How “push-pull” companion crops help manage the devastating fall armyworm pest