Contact us

The Student Accommodation Office is located in Barnes Y block. We are a friendly and helpful team who aim to make your stay at Keele as enjoyable as possible.


We currently encourage you to use the following ways of getting in touch with us:

Email us
Phone us Please try to email us before phoning us at the moment if your enquiry can wait a short time for us to respond - doing this will leave the phone free for the students who are in the most urgent need of support +44(0)1782 734152

Complete a form

Complete a enquiry form
Chat to us online Book a virtual appointment –  You should request "virtual" in the Notes section.  We can call you via Microsoft Teams. Access Teams by going to, entering your Keele IT username/password, and choosing 'Teams'.


Please arrange a time for this by emailing and then you will be able to collect and return any keys at the Security Lodge in the Darwin Building.

This is for the safety of both our students and staff. Please be assured that we will continue to support all our students.

Other useful contacts:

Maintenance: you can report non-emergency maintenance issues at You can find further information at

Accommodation Fees/Invoices: the Income Office are able to help with payment queries at or 01782 - 734324 / 733152 / 734323 / 733052.  If you have a query regarding the cost of your room, contact the Student Accommodation Office.

Issues with other students in your accommodation: If you are having problems with your housemates or noise, you can contact Residence Support for help at 01782 733004 or make an appointment


The team

Our team consits of, back row from left to right, Deborah Parr (Admin Assistant), Joanne Tittensor (Admin Assistant), Julie Wildin (Admin Assistant), front row from left to right, Sue Bond (Staff Housing Admin Assistant), Julie Best (Student Accommodation Manager).

UUK Code of Practice

Keele University accommodation is approved by the Universities UUK Code of Practice, which aims to ensure that students enjoy good quality accommodation. All of our residences must comply with the regulations set by the Universities UK (UUK) Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing.

Universities UK (UUK) Code of Practice for the Management of Student Housing