NUS Sustainability Skills survey
The 2017 NUS Sustainability Skills Survey will be running from Monday 16 October until Sunday 5 November.
The survey asks students about their time studying at University and what they want to do after University. Students are also asked about what they're learning and the skills they're developing.
Any Keele students can complete the survey, with those that do being entered into a drawer for the chance to win £500. Ten £50 runner-up prizes are also available.
Universities that receive over 100 responses will have access to the findings of the survey.
To complete the survey, visit www.nus.org.uk/uni-skills on or before Sunday 5th November.
- New tool developed by Keele and Oxford scientists could help GPs predict and prevent serious falls
- Keele helps businesses 'deliver genuine solutions to real-world problems'
- Fresh direction for Keele Business School with new Director and suite of new courses
- Calls for international effort to study impact of textile industry on rivers and lakes
- Older musculoskeletal pain patients are at greater risk of worse outcomes from heart attack, stroke, and cancer