Forensic Science at Keele ranked in UK Top 10
Forensic Science at Keele University has been ranked among the Top 10 in the UK in the Complete University Guide 2023.
Forensic Science at Keele is accredited by the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences and has a dedicated Crime Scene House that allows students to put the theory into practice, along with the use of high-tech facilities in modern laboratories using industry-standard equipment.
The subject scored highly in this year’s ranking for its excellent levels of student satisfaction and research quality.
Teaching at Keele covers the entire process from the collection of evidence at the crime scene to its presentation in court. Students cover key forensic areas such as genetics, anthropology, toxicology, ballistics and arson, alongside newer fields such as digital data capture and geophysics.
The Complete University Guide league tables rank UK universities both nationally and in 74 different subject areas. The subject tables are based on measures including Student Satisfaction, Research Quality, and Graduate Prospects, and include 143 universities, university colleges, and specialist higher education institutions.
Dr Jamie Pringle, Programme Director for Forensic Science at Keele said: “We are grateful that the hard work and dedication that academic, support and technical staff have undertaken this year to enhance and enrich the student experience has been recognised in this league table.”
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise