Keele University Day Nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted report
The education regulator has judged the nursery to be outstanding in all areas, including the quality of the education they provide, the behaviour and attitudes of the children, in personal development, and in leadership and management.
The report praised pupils' behaviour as “exemplary” and commented that they “beam with excitement as they greet staff and their friends and quickly settle into the nursery routines”.
Ofsted also noted that the children “learn through an effective balance of interesting and innovative adult-led activities and child-initiated play opportunities” and are “extremely well prepared in readiness for their eventual move to school”.
Wendy Foster, Nursery Manager at Keele University Day Nursery, said: “We are so thrilled and proud that the Ofsted inspector could see what amazing children we have at the Nursery, and the wonderful dedication of our fantastic team of staff who work so hard every day to provide exciting and challenging activities to support the development and wellbeing of the children.”
The state-of-the-art nursery facilities are set within secure grounds on the Keele University campus and offer a rich and stimulating learning environment for children. The nursery teaches children from three months to five years old, and there are currently 166 children enrolled at the nursery.
- Report finds supporters were not to blame for Champions League Final fiasco
- Keele student paramedics receive bespoke vehicle for life-saving training
- Three quarters of UK parents support routine chicken pox vaccine for children, study shows
- Keele signs up to scholarship scheme supporting British Muslim students
- Local tech firm revolutionises mobile phone repairs process to improve sustainability
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.