Keele Staff Discount
A 30% tuition fee discount for Keele employees
If you are a Keele University employee, you may be eligible for a 30% discount off your postgraduate tuition fees. The discount is equivalent to 30% off the course fee whether your fee status is assessed as Home or Overseas. Staff ID will need to be provided at the application stage for your application to be processed for the discount (subject to eligibility).
If you receive the staff discount, you will not be eligible for any other tuition fee discount or scholarship for the course you are applying for.
In order to be eligible for the Keele Staff Discount Award, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- You must be a substantive member of staff holding a current contract of employment with the University or Keele Students’ Union (including fixed-term staff but not including those employed on a casual basis such as Student Ambassadors).
- You must have successfully passed your probationary period.
- You must be in post at the time of enrolment for the applicable year of study.
- You must not be studying a programme delivered 100% online.
- You must be registered on, and attending, a postgraduate course that equates to at least one year's full-time study at postgraduate level and leads to a named award of at least Postgraduate Certificate level at Keele University. Students taking a taught postgraduate course with Keele University to at least 60 credits will be eligible for consideration for the discount.
- If you are studying on a modular basis (typically on modular study that does not contribute to a named Keele University award), the discount will be deducted from your modules pro rata only after you have successfully completed study that exceeds 60 credit value, and the discount will be applied to subsequent modules.
Students taking a PGCE course or the MA in Social Work are not eligible to receive the Keele Staff Discount.
You must not be taking a course that is fully funded by the Teaching Agency, the NHS or any other organisation/employer. If your course is partly funded by an external organisation/employer, discounts will only be applied to the proportion of fees you pay as an individual. The Student Finance Postgraduate Loan does not affect your eligibility for this award.
HOW TO APPLY
The discount will be applied automatically when you apply for an eligible course. Your staff ID must be entered at the application stage for your application to be processed for the discount (subject to eligibility).