Keele academic awarded prestigious global fellowship
A Keele academic has been awarded a prestigious global fellowship at Princeton University.
Dr Awol Allo, from Keele University’s School of Law, has been accepted on to the Fung Global Fellows Programme at Princeton University for the 2020-21 academic year.
The Fung Global Fellows Programme invites international scholars to Princeton for one academic year to research, write and collaborate around a common topic, which for 2020-21 will be ‘Thinking globally’.
During his fellowship, Dr Allo will work on a research project titled From Eurocentrism to Afrocentrism: Power, Knowledge, and the Ideas-Making Industries, focusing on key themes around the ethics and politics of trans-national and trans-ethnic solidarity.
Dr Allo said: “I am extremely delighted with the opportunity to focus on my research project in an intellectually challenging, stimulating, and inspiring environment.”
- New report reveals scale of Keele University's economic contribution to region
- Keele establishes new independent investment company with regional university partners
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust awarded University Trust status
- Keele-developed training tool commissioned by NHS
- Joint Education Institute approved with leading Chinese university
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.