Well Pharmacy at Keele University
Our campus pharmacy is set up to help train pharmacy students and support all students and staff with their health needs.
- Prescriptions dispensed
- Free NHS Emergency Contraception Service (this is currently through telephone consultations, then you need to come in to collect: call 01782 633785).
- Prescription collection service - order your repeat prescription from Keele Surgery with us (over the phone or in person) and it will be ready to collect after 1pm on the third working day after you place your order (e.g. order Monday, collect Thursday after 1pm; order Wednesday, collect Monday after 1pm). For prescription collection from other surgeries, please ideally leave one week, as per local NHS guidelines.
- Over the counter medicines and advice.
- Free NHS flu vaccinations for those in NHS at risk groups; private flu vaccinations available £12.50. Please phone 01782 633785 to book vaccinations; these are not currently available without prior booking.
- Private vaccinations for HPV, Pneumonia, Meningitis B, Meningitis ACWY and Chickenpox.