One week to go
We're really looking forward to welcoming you into our University and we hope that you're excited to start your university experience. There's just a few things left to do before you begin.
You should make sure that you've completed your online induction module on the Keele Learning Environment.
You can find more information on our induction module webpage.
If you'll be living on campus, please ensure that you've completed your online accommodation induction. This is a very important step and will explain important information about living on campus.
You should make sure that you have your accommodation boarding pass ready (which you will become available once you've completed your online accommodation induction), and that you've booked your arrival slot.
For further information please visit our accommodation webpage.
If you will be living off campus, make sure that you've discussed your plans for moving into your off-campus accommodation with your private student accommodation or your private landlord.
If you're an international student, remember to place the following items into your hand luggage:
- Visa and home office decision letter (if required)
- Travel documents (flight tickets if you need to print them)
- Evidence of your finances
- British Sterling / Bank Card
- Keele University Visa and Confirmation Checklist and/or Keele Offer Letter
- Original qualification documents as listed on your Visa and Confirmation Checklist
- Health certificates (if required)
- Medication and an accompanying letter from your doctor (if required)