Disability and dyslexia support
We work with staff across the University to provide you with the individual support you need while you are our student.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +44(0)1782 734481 - if you need advice from one of our specialist advisers, we’ll arrange a call back for you
- Through our online form
- At a DDS drop in at the Student Services Centre: Tuesday 5-7pm, Wednesday 10am-12pm and 2-4pm, Thursday 5-7pm. Please note there will be no evening drop ins during the Easter vacation from Saturday 27th March - Sunday 16th April 2023. Evening drop ins will resume on Tuesday 18th April 2023.
- Book a virtual appointment with a DDS adviser - through Microsoft Teams. Access Teams by going to office.com, entering your Keele IT username/password, and choosing 'Teams'.
If you are booking a virtual appointment, please note that each Faculty has a designated Disability Adviser.
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Apprentices - book your appointment with Jane Wilkinson
- Medicine, Health Sciences and the Vet School - book your appointment with Claire Phillips
- Natural Sciences and Foundation Year courses - book your appointment with Emma Coupe