Course Information


Please click the link for more information on Elective modules.

Course Changes

If you wish to change your course the first thing to do is discuss your request with your Personal Tutor and also talk to the Course Director of the subject you wish to change to.  If they can accept you and you have enough credits, please follow the instructions below to log onto eVision:

  • click 'The Office' on the top menu
  • on the next menu click 'eVision'
  • from the main menu select 'Course/Module Details'
  • under 'Course Information' click 'Request Course Change'
  • complete the online form and submit

For more information please visit Student Services Centre.

Progression Guidelines

Guidance on the progression rules for FHEQ Level 4 and FHEQ Level 5 are provided below:

Progression Guidance from Level 4 to Level 5

Progression Guidance from Level 5 to Level 6


Leave of Absence

To apply for a period of absence from your studies you need to visit the Student Support Centre in the Tawney Building or visit the Student Support Centre Frequently Asked Questions for further information.

Withdrawal from the University

If you decide that Keele is not the place for you, you will need to talk to a Student Adviser in the Student Service Centre and complete the online application form on eVision. Once you are in eVision click on the "Course/Module Details" tab on the left hand side. Then click on "Request Withdrawal" under the box titled "Course Information" and fill in the online form.

PLEASE NOTE:  You remain liable to pay fees until a Withdrawal Form has been completed. 

If you have already left Keele please contact the Student Service Centre. You will be asked to complete the online form and then the Student Service Centre will inform everyone else who needs to know. If you live on campus you will also have to leave your room and return your key to Student Accommodation Services

Degree Classification

Please follow the link to find details on how to calculate your degree classification.