What goes on in the Butterfly Room
The Butterfly room is a well used multi function area where various activities take place.
- Room area – 73.30 M Sq
- Private toilets including disabled facilities
- Baby change station
- Separate cloakroom
- Floor to Ceiling Windows which run the entire length of the room (all with full blinds)
- Access to the kitchen when needed
- Large screen TV with Blue-Ray (for Klub House)
- Wii games system (for Klub House)
- Large Book corner for quiet reading
- Mobile interactive Whiteboard
- Art unit
- Games store (Klub House)
- Drawers for Klub house children's belongings/work
- Woodwork area
- The Klub House, school holiday play scheme for 4 - 12 year olds.
- Rhythm Time Music classes on Thursday Mornings. Baby, Toddlers and preschool classes
- French lessons by Frenchtastic Kidslingo.
- Used for PE by all of the rooms.
- Used by all rooms for IT.