Explore this Section
Residential Intensive Summer Courses Abroad
We offer our language students the opportunity to practise their language skills and gain first-hand experience of the target cultures in intensive summer vacation courses at selected partner universities abroad.
There is nothing better to improve your language skills than a total immersion course taught by native speakers.
Currently courses are available in
- Germany – Lüneburg University
- Japan – Kyoto University of Foreign Studies and Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Russia – Tver State University
- Spain - Nebrija University, Madrid
- France - Idrac Business School, Lyon
Summer vacation courses are typically 3 to 4 weeks long and combine intensive language tuition of around 20 hours per week with a programme of organised free-time activities such as film and sports events and a variety of excursions.
Further details are made available to all language students by their course tutors.