As a postgraduate student at Keele Business School you will benefit from being taught in small groups by lecturers who are recognised experts in their fields. All of our full time postgraduate courses give you the opportunity to select one of four pathways*, a postgraduate consultancy project, work placement, entrepreneurship pathway (UK students only) or research dissertation.
View our postgraduate course A-Z
Sorry, no matches found.
- Accounting and Financial Management MSc (full and part-time)
- Banking and Finance MSc (full and part-time)
- Business Analytics MSc (full and part-time)
- Business Skills PG Certificate
- Enterprise and Innovation MSc (full and part-time)
- Global Media and Management MA
- Human Resource Management MA
- International Business MSc (full and part-time)
- Investment Management MSc (full and part-time)
- Management MSc (full and part-time)
- Marketing MSc (full and part-time)
- MBA Senior Leader Degree Apprenticeship (part-time)
- MBA (100% online)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship) 100% online
- MBA (Finance) 100% online
Students who require a Visa to study in the UK may be able to add in a work placement depending upon the programme. The ability to add a work placement is dependent upon the UK Immigration rules at the time of the request. It may be that for some programmes students will not have the option to request a placement period to be added to their programme before they arrive in the UK and would need to apply for a new Visa. There is no guarantee that a placement will be provided and that students who have a Visa are subject to a number of restrictions on the type of work, including placements they can undertake. The entrepreneurship pathway is only available to UK students.