Chromebook: Connecting to WiFi
Devices which use the Chrome/Chromium operating system can be set up to use eduroam as follows:
Note: If you've never logged in to your Chromebook before or Chrome needs to go online to verify your password, you'll need to use a different connection. You will not be able to complete these steps to connect if you log in as 'Guest'. If your having trouble connecting, please contact the service desk.
- Click on the wireless icon in the bottom right and select eduroam.
- Enter the following settings:
- Set EAP Method to EAP-TTLS.
- Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPv2.
- Set Server CA Certificate to Do not check.
- Set Identity to your Keele email address.
- Set Password to your Keele IT password.
- Leave Anonymous Identity blank.
- Check Save identity and password and click Connect.
- Once the Continue button becomes enabled, click it.
- You are now connected to the eduroam wireless network.