NHS 75th anniversary
On 5 July 2023, the NHS marked 75 years of service. Led by the IAU, the School of Medicine has held a series of fundraising events and commemorative activities to mark this milestone which has involved staff, students and local organisations.
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners