Keele social sciences and education subjects among Top 300 in world rankings
Social science and education subjects at Keele University have been ranked among some of the best in the world in a prestigious global ranking.
The 2020 Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings have ranked Keele’s social science subjects as being among the Top 250 in the world, while education subjects have been ranked in the Top 300.
The subject-specific rankings use the same rigorous and balanced range of 13 performance indicators as the overall THE World University Rankings, but the methodology has been recalibrated to suit the individual fields.
The social sciences subjects ranking highlights the universities that are leading across sociology, geography, politics and international studies, as well as communication and media studies subjects.
The education subjects ranking highlights the universities that are leading across education, teacher training and academic studies in education subjects.
These latest rankings are two of the 11 subject rankings which are published by THE throughout October and November.
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise