Medicine at Keele ranked among Top 5 in England in The Times Good University Guide 2022
Medicine at Keele has been ranked among the Top 5 in England in the Times Good University Guide 2022.
The course is placed 4th in England behind only Oxford, Imperial College London, and Bristol.
The course also scored an impressive 99.3% for Graduate Prospects, and 86.4% for Teaching Quality.
The prestigious guide is based on an analysis of student satisfaction with teaching quality and their student experience, as well as entry standards, research quality, and graduate prospects.
Medical students at Keele benefit from extensive links with our local and regional hospitals and healthcare trusts, providing an excellent level of 'hands-on' experience with patients in a wide variety of settings.
Our students also benefit from modern, well-equipped teaching facilities and teaching from research-active members of staff, as well as a small cohort size giving them deeper levels of engagement with their tutors and fellow students.
Professor Christian Mallen, Head of Keele’s School of Medicine said: “I’m incredibly proud of our staff, students and NHS partners, all of whom work hard to deliver such a high-quality programme. Keele are committed to graduating excellent clinicians and despite the significant challenges we have faced over the past 18 months I am delighted our outstanding course has been recognised in this way.”
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease