Medicine at Keele ranked among Top 5 in England in The Times Good University Guide 2022
Medicine at Keele has been ranked among the Top 5 in England in the Times Good University Guide 2022.
The course is placed 4th in England behind only Oxford, Imperial College London, and Bristol.
The course also scored an impressive 99.3% for Graduate Prospects, and 86.4% for Teaching Quality.
The prestigious guide is based on an analysis of student satisfaction with teaching quality and their student experience, as well as entry standards, research quality, and graduate prospects.
Medical students at Keele benefit from extensive links with our local and regional hospitals and healthcare trusts, providing an excellent level of 'hands-on' experience with patients in a wide variety of settings.
Our students also benefit from modern, well-equipped teaching facilities and teaching from research-active members of staff, as well as a small cohort size giving them deeper levels of engagement with their tutors and fellow students.
Professor Christian Mallen, Head of Keele’s School of Medicine said: “I’m incredibly proud of our staff, students and NHS partners, all of whom work hard to deliver such a high-quality programme. Keele are committed to graduating excellent clinicians and despite the significant challenges we have faced over the past 18 months I am delighted our outstanding course has been recognised in this way.”
- Report finds supporters were not to blame for Champions League Final fiasco
- Keele student paramedics receive bespoke vehicle for life-saving training
- Three quarters of UK parents support routine chicken pox vaccine for children, study shows
- Keele signs up to scholarship scheme supporting British Muslim students
- Local tech firm revolutionises mobile phone repairs process to improve sustainability
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand email@example.com.